December 27, 2004

Christmas Wishes

First a disclaimer - this post will have nothing to do with technology or geekdom.
In the spirit of the season I want to extend a special thanks to some people who helped make 2004 such a great year for me.
First on the geek side thanks to Chris Pirillo of Lockergnome.com, the guys at TheRegular.org, uphillbattle.org , and Wayne Perkey at RadioTechTalk.com in Louisville Kentucky for the regular work.
My deepest appreciation also goes to Jacqui and Rick of HoneymoonSuite.com. Speaking of Honeymoon Suite, thanks also go to Derry and Johnnie for being so kind and taking some time with me when ever there schedule permits. I really admired these guys when I was a kid and it's been an honor knowing them.
Special thanks to Andy Walker of Cyberwalker.com and Call For Help on Tech TV Canada and Emily Steinoff for their words of encouragement.
Thanks to Leo Laporte, also of Tech TV Canada for being the best technology teacher a student could ever have.
Brian Vollmer of Helix also gets a special thanks for allowing me the opportunity to get to know him and become involved with a band I loved when I was a kid. You can buy Helix's new DVD here.
And thanks to everyone who visits Closetgeek.net or JamesMason.ca on a regular basis and takes the time to send me an e-mail or post their views in my comments sections. You have made this site a joy to do.
Best holiday wishes to everyone, and hopefully 2005 is even better than 2004. Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home